The Badlands engineering team brings a wide range of experience to the successful execution of world scale petrochemical projects. Located in Houston, Texas, the team has made significant progress on the company’s current projects.
Key Functional Responsibilities include:
- Project Costs
- Process Licensor Technology Evaluations
- Project Development
- Process Design Package development/review
- Conceptual studies
- Site Evaluations
- Overpressure Protection Studies
- Process & Heat integration Studies
- Plant Startup support
- Contractor/subcontractor evaluation & selection
- Owner's Technical and Project Team
Read more about the team’s specific Process Team Technology Experience section and the Project Experience section.
Some links to useful information, used by the team, can be found under the Engineering Resources section.